Re: [E-devel] Continuing the website saga

On Thursday, 21 September 2006, at 15:23:15 (+0900),
Carsten Haitzler wrote:

> does anyone know of something that does the whole list of things we
> have mentioned we need - in one package that is solid and easy to
> use, reliable, efficient, secure etc.?

TikiWiki is one I use for a couple sites.  It has wiki, forums, a FAQ
engine, a good authorization/permissions engine, and lots of other
features, many of which we'd never use, which can be turned off one by
one.  Check out tikiwiki.org for more info; my two sites are
wiki.caosity.org and www.linuxvilleusa.com (pretty stale, but better
than E.org).  ;-)

Michael

 "What does not destroy me, makes me stronger."
                        -- Nietzsche, The Twilight of the Idols (1888)