Re: [E-devel] Continuing the website saga

On Wednesday, 20 September 2006, at 10:51:36 (-0700),
Ben Rockwood wrote:

> I've made it clear over the years that so long as we're using
> Rectang XSM I won't touch the site.  I used it a couple of times and
> the frustration, speed, and capabilities of XSM are totally
> inexcusable.  I have a great respect for HandyAndE and mean no
> disrespect to him, but so long as XSM is in place I'm not touching
> it anymore.

So basically you'll only help if things are done the way you want them
to be.  "My way, or the highway."

I think that attitude speaks for itself.

Michael

 "But I dumped her.  My motto is, 'Get out before they go down.'"
 "That is so *not* my motto."
                        -- Monica Geller and Joey Tribbiani, "Friends"