Re: [E-devel] Again: Mail module patches

Nikolas Arend wrote:
So, uhm, does anybody have an opinion about it? Are there any problems with the patch, with applying it or code-wise? Some feedback would be appreciated. ;-)
I have your original emails saved in my Inbox. I have not had the time to try and get them out of the email to look at yet. Pasting patches inline like this makes for a lot of work on our part (copy-paste, removing extra whitespace and any abnormalities because of the inline, dealing with any dos-ifying that the email client may have done, etc, etc). When I have some time available I will try to get to them.

dh