Re: [E-devel] itray module

> it can't. it's a window. just like tray icons. windows cant be
> part of a canvas.

	I think that given the current design of the systray spec,
what we have here is just that, currently, implementing this may
give ugly stuff for many systray-apps.. But I don't think it means
that the concept is a bad one and should not be pursued.

	If the concept is useful, then it could be made to work well
with 'enlightened' systray related apps - there may not be many such
right now, but maybe some will develop soon... :)

	Better to have good with "e-systray-aware-apps" and some
others, but ugly with many others... than nothing at all?