Re: [E-devel] itray module

Since no one has taken the liberty to answer your question...
The old module is still in cvs: http://e.kevb.net/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/e17/apps/e/src/modules/itray/

And it would be nice to see some kind of notification module.
However, if you can also put a "Tray spec is broke! Someone fix it." dialog box whenever the module is newly installed, maybe people will go and try to get the spec fixed.

--Sthitha