Re: [E-devel] New Langauge Configuration Dialog

Hello,

On 9/17/06, Stafford Horne <shorne@softhome.net> wrote:

<snip>

Right, I have titled it I18n configuration. Because I would like to add
those other things
as well.  About the country flags, does anyone know of a good source for
free flag icons? I can role those into the theme.  Or I could just use the
FDO icon theme flags.  I know flags are defined in the Tango specification.

The forth panel is for the Modifier.  Although I am not sure at what good
that actually does.

At http://www.sodipodi.com/index.php3?section=clipart/flags you can find
more svg flags than you can shake a stick at :)

-- Imran