Re: [E-devel] New Langauge Configuration Dialog

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:45:55 +0800 Stafford Horne <shorne@softhome.net> babbled:

> Hello,
>
> I wrote a simple Language/Locale configuration dialog. I haven't been able to
> log on to Freenode for a few weeks for some reason.

the great firesplooge of china?

> Please let me know if you guys like it or not, I can submit it.
>
> I don't think its very good, but I just thought I would put something
> together.
>
> Check it out at:
> http://blog.shorne-pla.net/
> and
> http://blog.shorne-pla.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/language-selector.png

hmm- a good start. i would still have an advanced vs basic mode there. basic
would only have a language selection and that's it (assume en_us for example or
es_AR etc.) then an advanced that lets u chose country-specific locales and an
encoding. what is the 4th pane for?

it'd be nice to tie in the imc stuff to this too! :) (little country flags
might be nice too! :))