Re: [E-devel] E CVS: libs/ecore onefang

This is the type of information it would be great to get onto the
website under some sort of development section. One of the few reasons
I can see for a wiki is that it would be easy to throw up bits like
this with less formality.

Even for those of us that try to keep up on IRC and list discussions,
its easy to miss out on some of the details of a change.