[E-devel] New Langauge Configuration Dialog

Hello,

I wrote a simple Language/Locale configuration dialog. I haven't been able to log on to Freenode for a few weeks for some reason.

Please let me know if you guys like it or not, I can submit it.

I don't think its very good, but I just thought I would put something together.

Check it out at:
http://blog.shorne-pla.net/
and
http://blog.shorne-pla.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/language-selector.png

--
                        Stafford M. Horne
Senior Engineer                                 高级工程师

          (Website) http://blog.shorne-pla.net/ (网站)