Re: [E-devel] e17genmenu segfaults

On 9/16/06, Christopher Michael <cpmichael1@comcast.net> wrote:

Genmenu in e_utils is pretty much depreciated, the code getting folded
into E itself. When onefang is finished with the genmenu code, it
will/should get removed from cvs.

Hi Christopher,
                      Thanks for the explanation. But at this point
in time, how can one generate the *applications* menu?

Main-> Configuration->Applications
and regenerate menu doesn't seem to be working.

I got this question from many users who complained they cannot get all
their Fedora menu back. We've always relied on the e17genmenu! :-)

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe