Re: [E-devel] E CVS: libs/imlib2 sebastid

Sebastian Dransfeld wrote:
Ok, so now we have (in imlib2) EAPI for public functions and __hidden for private functions.
Unless I'm missing something one of those should go.

Why shouldn't both stay? I compiled with -fvisibility=hidden, and then a public identifier is required. Without a private identifier is needed.

Ok, got it, I think :)
But then shouldn't we add autofoo stuff to compile libs with EAPI's with -fvisibility=hidden when appropriate (gcc 4.x)?
And then __hidden would become redundant?

/Kim