Re: [E-devel] e17genmenu segfaults

Didier Casse wrote:
My e17genmenu in e_utils segfaults. gdb stuff attached. Let me know if
you need any other info.

I'm using
glibc-2.4-8

 gdb e17genmenu
GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (6.3.0.0-1.122rh)
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux-gnu"...
(no debugging symbols found)
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) r
Starting program: /usr/bin/e17genmenu Reading symbols from shared object read from target memory...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded system supplied DSO at 0x2c2000
(no debugging symbols found)
Generating menus.

Checking For /usr/share/applications...

0x0085fd23 in strdup () from /lib/libc.so.6