[E-devel] E Physics Engine

Hi rephorm,

I saw your E Physics work and both as an E zealot AND a physicist it's difficult not to poke my nose into this initiative.

I've been in Flash/swf world for so long, a lot has happened techwise recently and hard to keep up with, especially under Linux. (No Flash Player 9 yet as we all know...)

Anyways, one Flash project could be very helpful for E Physics: FLADE, the Flash Dynamics Engine completely utilizing the Verlet integration.

Let me know if I can help in any way to E Physics? :)

Ogla