On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 07:00:33 +0200 Brian Miculcy <morlenxus@gmx.net> babbled:

> I just wanted to keep another problem in mind:

100mbit is enough for anyone... :) heheheh

(we can always mirror the larger data files but keep the pages and logic on 1
server and have datafiles/images referenced with full urls through a list of
mirrors - if that ever comes to it).

we will have 100mbit to play with. in my experience very little of the internet
comes close to delivering 100mbit so we are well ahead of the game anyway :)