I just wanted to keep another problem in mind:

get-e.org used mirrors to scale the bandwidth. Biggest problem with this
was dynamic content, for example the php voting system we had same month
ago. So if there are plans to have mirrors, we also need to find a way
how to work with user content (forums, blog stuff,...). Probably simply
use www0 for editing / generating content. Just wanted to keep that in
mind...

Greets
Brian