Re: [E-devel] update of ja.po for e16

Hello Kim

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 01:43:15 +0900 (JST),
   Yasufumi Haga <yasufumi.haga@nifty.com> wrote:

| On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:14:24 +0200,
|    Kim Woelders <kim@woelders.dk> wrote:
|
| | Yasufumi Haga wrote:

| | > |

| | > Yes, I'm aware that there are some fuzzy entries in my ja.po file.
| | > One reason is that I can't find the new dialog. I guessed it wasn't
| | > implemented yet because there was no menu entry to show the dialog in
| | > the menu shown by clicking the background. How can I display the
| | > dialog? Is it already available?
| |
| | Unless you have customized the default settings menu (right click) it
| | should be the top item. Otherwise you should get it from
| | $ eesh misc cfg
|
| Ah, yes. I've forgotten changing my menu.
| Thanks, Kim. I've found the dialog by your help.
| Isn't it Cool! I like it :)
| I'll post the new translation within a few days or so.

I've just translated the fuzzy entries in ja.po again.
But it seems that the entries for the button labels on
the new integrated configuration dialog remain unchanged
when invoking the dialog after updating ja.po, which must
be using the updated ja.po since the text "Enlightenment
Settings..." on the menu entry for the dialog is translated
into Japanese. I purged all caches and tried again, but
it didn't work. I "grep"ed some strings in "src" directory
which I used to build my current e16, and here's the result,
I'm not sure whether this is meaningful or not, though :)

$ pwd
/home/fumi/src/e16/e16-cvs/e16/e/src
$ grep "dd->name" *.c
dialog.c:   DialogShowSimpleWithName(dd, dd->name, data);
$ grep "dd->title" *.c
dialog.c:   DialogSetTitle(d, _(dd->title));
settings.c:   DialogSetTitle(d, _(dd->title));
$ grep "dd->label" *.c
$

"dd-label" seems to be used nowhere. Is my source tree old?

---
"Thank you for telling me the truth."  --- HAL9000 in "2010"
 Yasufumi Haga   yasufumi.haga@nifty.com
                 http://homepage3.nifty.com/peterpan/
 fingerprint:0EFA 299A BC32 7D68 1FEF  BA2B 804E 9B15 C4F0 F9F0