On Monday, 11 September 2006, at 23:16:27 (+0200),
Brian Miculcy wrote:

> Well check the other thread, there you see what happens if everyone
> wants to spread in his position. After all some of us are really
> working with the system. I wouldn't like to use something which has
> been voted by people which would never use it.

And if we do things your way, no one will ever use it.

You seem to be missing the fact that people who *want* to contribute
currently *can't* for one reason or another.

Michael

 "To err is human; to really louse things up requires root
  privileges."                 -- Alexander Pope, slightly paraphrased