Brian Miculcy wrote:
Hi,

i think we have three maintainers for now: Shadoi doing the development
stuff part, me and devilhorns doing the users stuff part. This can be
easily
moved to e.org. I think the main problem is that everyone want's to work
differently on e.org . Shadoi using ruby on rails (whatever this is, i
have no glue), me using plain html files in cvs and devilhorns... - well
he can talk for his own. I suggest to simply ask the maintainers, which
will work on e.org - us three. I accept that Handyandy wanted to talk
about that, but he don't maintain something. Even the other people here.

So for me, i would suggest using plain html files, which can be easily
committed to a cvs server, and that's it. There is some prework to do,
but this would be also need to do if we would switch to ${cms}.

So what do the others want to use?

Greets
Brian 'morlenxus' Miculcy