On Monday, 11 September 2006, at 22:49:19 (+0200),
Brian Miculcy wrote:

> I suggest to simply ask the maintainers, which will work on e.org -
> us three.

So you three will forever be the only people working on e.org?

> I accept that Handyandy wanted to talk about that, but he don't
> maintain something.

This kind of thinking is a great way to continue keeping people from
contributing.

Michael

 "I am I myself alone.  I realize I never need [anyone].  Money,
  power, holy roads...Freedom puts my faith in none of the above."
                                   -- Duran Duran, "None of the Above"