Hello folks,

This email is not in direct response to any of the previous replies,
it is the result of a discussion that took place on #edevelop between
(mainly) shadoi, devilhorns, morlenxus, and myself (HandyAndy was also
consulted, as he is directly concerned in all of this).

The current situation is that we have e.org (terribly unmaintained),
get-e.org (mainly user docs, themes, general resources), and edevelop
(developer information, developer blogs, development news, info about
development projects).

The suggestion that took place on irc was mainly that we merge the
three separate efforts into a single entity (e.org) and have the
corresponding teams work together to do what they do best, maintain
the content, keep it up to date, and make sure its in tip-top shape
around the clock.

This thread is currently discussing what to use, and how to do things.
Our discussion on irc suggested that since we already have a general
idea about who the team will consist of, we should primarily let that
team (while keeping everyone up to speed via the mailing list) decide
on what they would like to use and how things should be done. They
will be updating e.org the most, so we should cater to what they will
enjoy the most to make sure they do their jobs as best as possible.

Prior to diving into the "what to use" discussion (which should be a
new thread), the team, again using the mailing list so we can all chip
in, should decide on how the new e.org should be organized and who
will be doing what tasks. The team will coordinate internally and
decide on who does what (and when) and will make sure that the website
is always up to date and in mint condition.

Let us try to work positively towards getting this entire matter on
the right track so we can do more work and less rambling.

Best Regards,
CodeWarrior.

--
Hisham Mardam Bey