[E-devel] Website Heated Discussions

Not wanting to start a flamewar myself with this email but I wonder why
it is that the Enlightenment crowd seem to be unable to hold meaningful
discussions when it comes to policy decisions like this?
Why not take a leaf from other, more successful (happier??) communities
and try:

1) identify what is wrong
2) propose a list of possibilities that could solve the problem
3) open discussions / votes for a set period of time
4) collate and announce

Surely this kind of scheme will result in a concensus (assuming of
course that those involved are those that comment / vote).

Just my 2p worth due to recent work in other communities.

HandyAndE