On Monday, 11 September 2006, at 14:56:45 (-0400),
Christopher Michael wrote:

> "Those who contribute to get-e refuse to contribute to
>  > enlightenment.org, and that's their choice."
>
> This I totally have to disagree with. It's not that we refuse to
> contribute, far from it. It's just that enlightenment.org doesn't
> have an active maintainer for us to send content to.

Sorry, DH, but this is simply not true, at least according to
HandyAndE.  Whatever people may think of XSM, several people
apparently have access to update it and could accept submissions.

Get-E started because those who were writing the documentation didn't
want to contribute it to E.org.  I'm sure I could dig it up in my IRC
logs if I had several hours to kill.

Michael

 "I guess the time is right for us to say we'll take our time and live
  our lives together day by day.  We'll make a wish and send it on a
  prayer.  We know our dreams will all come true with love that we can
  share."                           -- Firehouse, "Love of a Lifetime"