On Monday, 11 September 2006, at 11:11:03 (-0700),
Blake Barnett wrote:

> Could you elaborate on what is broken about Rake?

I didn't say anything was broken about Rake.  I said Rake was broken.

And no, I won't elaborate, as that's off-topic for this list.  I've
discussed it previously on IRC.

Michael

 "A woman broke up with me and sent me pictures of her and her new
  boyfriend in bed together.  Solution?  I sent them to her dad."
                                                   -- Christopher Case