Re: [E-devel] update of ja.po for e16

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:14:24 +0200,
   Kim Woelders <kim@woelders.dk> wrote:

| Yasufumi Haga wrote:
| > On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:28:14 +0200,
| >    Kim Woelders <kim@woelders.dk> wrote:

| > | Thanks, committed :)
| > |
| > | You are aware that there are a number of untranslated (fuzzy marked)
| > | items, like the labels in the new combined settings dialog, right?
| >
| > Yes, I'm aware that there are some fuzzy entries in my ja.po file.
| > One reason is that I can't find the new dialog. I guessed it wasn't
| > implemented yet because there was no menu entry to show the dialog in
| > the menu shown by clicking the background. How can I display the
| > dialog? Is it already available?
|
| Unless you have customized the default settings menu (right click) it
| should be the top item. Otherwise you should get it from
| $ eesh misc cfg

Ah, yes. I've forgotten changing my menu.
Thanks, Kim. I've found the dialog by your help.
Isn't it Cool! I like it :)
I'll post the new translation within a few days or so.

Regards.

---
"Thank you for telling me the truth."  --- HAL9000 in "2010"
 Yasufumi Haga   yasufumi.haga@nifty.com
                 http://homepage3.nifty.com/peterpan/
 fingerprint:0EFA 299A BC32 7D68 1FEF  BA2B 804E 9B15 C4F0 F9F0