Re: [E-devel] update of ja.po for e16

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:28:14 +0200,
   Kim Woelders <kim@woelders.dk> wrote:

| Yasufumi Haga wrote:
| > Hi all
| >
| > This is an update of ja.po for e16 as of
| > September 11.
| >
| Thanks, committed :)
|
| You are aware that there are a number of untranslated (fuzzy marked)
| items, like the labels in the new combined settings dialog, right?

Yes, I'm aware that there are some fuzzy entries in my ja.po file.
One reason is that I can't find the new dialog. I guessed it wasn't
implemented yet because there was no menu entry to show the dialog in
the menu shown by clicking the background. How can I display the
dialog? Is it already available?
The other reason is that I can't make use of the composite function
of X because the X I'm using is a bit old and don't have the function. :)
So the composite function stuffs are untranslated in my ja.po file.

Regards.

---
"Thank you for telling me the truth."  --- HAL9000 in "2010"
 Yasufumi Haga   yasufumi.haga@nifty.com
                 http://homepage3.nifty.com/peterpan/
 fingerprint:0EFA 299A BC32 7D68 1FEF  BA2B 804E 9B15 C4F0 F9F0