On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:03:01 +0200 (CEST) Vincent Torri <vtorri@univ-evry.fr>
babbled:

> > i have been thinking we need simple links:
> >
> > -----------
> > about
> > news
> > screenshots
> > download
> > bugs
> > contact
> > -----------
> > documentation
> > cvs
> > debugging
> > 0.16
> > 0.17
> > core libraries
> > widget sets
>
> for debugging, maybe a bugzilla server. I know that xcomp has something
> similar, but i've never suceeded in registrering me (it does not send any
> mail to me for the subscription).

i HATE bugzilla - or for that matter almost all "bug trackers". they all either
fill your mailbox with junk or they force you to keep a web browser open at
all times when coding and to use horrid "web ui's" that are slow, cumbersome
and ugly. as a developer - they entirely get in the way.

if we had something that would allow to edit the "TODO" file or something
similar so all the bug reporting went through cvs and the bugs were put where
they are trivially accessible - maybe - but to date that system doesn't exist
as best i know - so someone would need to write it.