[E-devel] invisible shelf

I reviewed the default theme's shelf's edc and ran some scenarios where
I have 4 different images for the invisible shelf's inset appearence,
each one represents a different description/state, such as: "default"
"bottom" "left" "right". What I gathered was the image used on the
"default" description was used in every layout orientation (top, bottom,
left, right) regardless of the layout orientation even after I added
programs to execute STATE_SET actions to change the inset's appearance
based on layout orientation.

The purpose of all was to have a different inset appearance based on the
layout orientation. If the default shelf style can do it, why not the
invisible style?

Cheers