Re: [E-devel] E CVS: libs/imlib2 kwo

On Thursday, 07 September 2006, at 17:05:36 (-0400),
Enlightenment CVS wrote:

> Remove XFree86-devel requirement causing trouble when using xorg.
>
> -#BuildSuggests: xorg-x11-devel freetype-devel freetype2-devel libungif-devel
> -BuildRequires: /usr/bin/freetype-config XFree86-devel /usr/include/gif_lib.h
> +#BuildSuggests: XFree86-devel xorg-x11-devel freetype-devel freetype2-devel libungif-devel
> +BuildRequires: /usr/bin/freetype-config /usr/include/gif_lib.h

Can you elaborate, kwo?  xorg packages are supposed to provide the
XFree86 equivalents (e.g., xorg-x11-devel Provides: XFree86-devel).
Did that break somewhere?

Michael

 "So here we are face to face and heart to heart.  I want you to know
  we will never be apart.  Now I believe that wishes can come true
  'cause I see my whole world; I see only you.  When I look into your
  eyes, I can see how much I love you, and it makes me realize."
                            -- Firehouse, "When I Look into Your Eyes"