Re: [E-devel] Binding clearing actions

Hi!

for now i don't think it's wise to accept this. as per previous emails - i have
the ipc config in my sights to "nuke" because once we have a complete gui for
all the config - there is no need to keep a very big lump of code for doing
this via ipc (not to mention that it is incomplete and lets you shoot yourself
in the foot etc. etc.)

Ah.. Well... I got this in for the same reason as the temporary
problem that was mentioned in the "remove ipc" thread... Using scripts
to restore bindings on config nuking.... Anyway, as you say, it may be
better not to add to the huge bloat... May be people using such
scripts will find it useful to patch this to their local tree still :)

Regards,
Ramkumar.

--
April 1: This is the day upon which we are reminded of
what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.