Re: [E-devel] Evas & Evoak future changes

On Thursday, 07 September 2006, at 04:57:31 (+0000),
jose_ogp@juno.com wrote:

> just make it clear that when I 'criticize' evas' this or that, and
> whatnot.. it's not to criticize Carsten's work on evas - not by any
> means.

Criticism doesn't have to be negative; "constructive criticism" is
always appreciated.  I know Raster appreciates your ideas/suggestions
and your continued support/help with evas.

Michael

 "Greatness is never appreciated in youth, called pride in mid-life,
  dismissed in old age, and reconsidered in death.  Because we cannot
  tolerate greatness in our midst, we do all we can do destroy it."
           -- Lady Morella (Majel Barrett Roddenberry), "Babylon Five"