Re: [E-devel] Binding clearing actions

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 19:25:37 +0530 "R.Ramkumar" <andyetitmoves@gmail.com>
babbled:

> Hi!
>
> Here's a patch to include ipc handlers for clearing all
> Mouse/Key/Signal/Wheel bindings in E. Though it is theoretically
> possible for an external program to read through the existing
> keybindings and erase them one after the other, this offers a faster
> and cleaner solution. This is useful when an external script is used
> to fully configure the keybindings from scratch, ignoring the default
> keybindings of E.

for now i don't think it's wise to accept this. as per previous emails - i have
the ipc config in my sights to "nuke" because once we have a complete gui for
all the config - there is no need to keep a very big lump of code for doing
this via ipc (not to mention that it is incomplete and lets you shoot yourself
in the foot etc. etc.)