Re: [E-devel] Workload and spare time

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 19:14:08 +0100 Andrew Williams
<andy@handyande.co.uk> wrote:

> I was thinking just to tidy things up I might put the engage module in
> e_modules in case anyone wants to fix it up after the gadman removal.

I welcome the move, and so long as devilhorns agrees, I say go for it.
 If I have time for it before anybody else gets to it, I'll fix up the
gadman issue myself.  For the moment I still have .desktop stuff to
keep me busy.

> Engage standalone is something I hope to have a minute for now and
> then so I will separate the two.

I thought standalone was deprecated?  Hmm, this will fork the engage
codebase.  Was there much shared code between the two?