[E-devel] Workload and spare time

Hey there edevel folks.

I spoke briefly to people on the #edevelop channel recently but I
thought I better let everyone else know. I am officially saying that I
have no time for coding enlightenment for the next few months or more.
I will be around now and then and checking my mail but I cannot promise
to get any work done on e projects in the meantime.

I will return when workloads on other projects lessen, but I thought I
better send this out in light of the "getting bounties" and such talks
of late.

My hosting and CMS etc will remain available - no worries there.
Hope to be back into the swing of things soon and I hope you understand
in the meantime.

I was thinking just to tidy things up I might put the engage module in
e_modules in case anyone wants to fix it up after the gadman removal.
Engage standalone is something I hope to have a minute for now and then
so I will separate the two.

Best wishes to all in the meantime and look forward to returning in a
few months.

HandyAndE