Re: [E-devel] shelf contents

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman), il 31/08/2006 00:52, scrisse:

>> can you tell me what version of freetype you do use?
>> here I have freetype-2.1.9 installed.
>
> 2.2.1 here. i THINK 2.1.9 was one of the buggy releases from memory too -
> especially the bytecode hint handling. it made the "e" chars (how nice of them)
> fuzzy in bistream vera :)

just installed 2.2.1 and now it's much better :)
also I found that there was a freetype installation in /usr/lib
which was shipped with the xorg package (althogh e was using my
installation in /usr/local). now I removed the one in /usr/lib
(which wasn't compled with bytecode hinting) and all my application
displays better :)

--
       Massimo Maiurana         massimo<at>ragusa.linux.it
       http://massimo.solira.org       GPG keyID #7044D601

Articolo 11 - L'Italia ripudia la guerra come strumento di offesa
alla libertà degli altri popoli e come mezzo di risoluzione delle
controversie internazionali....