Re: [E-devel] WARNING! evil fm bug

David Seikel wrote:
Taking the risk of sounding very stupid... is this about the file
selection dialog that one gets when e.g. editing an app icon or about
the new built-in file manager? If the latter is true, how do I get the
fm? Since the "Test file manager" entry from the configuration menu is
gone, I cannot find any way to launch it.

"Test file manager" was just that' a test.  It works and is now used
where ever you get to select a file.  No need to have a test menu item
for it anymore.  So the fm and the file selector are the same thing.

Ah, ok. But for me, a file selection dialog and a file manager are different things, from a functionality point of view. Will there be something like a file manager in e17?

Best,   Nick.