Re: [E-devel] WARNING! evil fm bug

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:47:08 -0500 brian.mattern@gmail.com wrote:

> As a heads up, deleting a favorite from the file dialog in e17 is
> broken (at least was a few days ago). Instead of removing the
> symlink, it starts to remove the dir pointed to.
> If that happens to be important and you ahve write permission to
> it....
>
> I think raster may have fixed this already (I saw a commit regarding
> symlinks, but didn't look in detail). Just in case he didn't, you've
> been warned.
>
> Now raster, I want my Applications (mac) back! :)

The commit was regarding permissions, the permissions of the
destination was being used instead of the permissions of the symlink
when it came to allowing the deletion or renaming of that link.  He may
have fixed your evil little bug as a side effect.  Please test, and
throw things at raster if it's still broken.