Re: [E-devel] Pulsing icon with edje

On Aug 30, 2006, at 1:26 PM, Andreas Volz wrote:

Am Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:39:32 +0000 schrieb Pierre Cassimans:

thx for the code. I first thought it was the rel1 with 0 0 in stead
of 0.0 0.0, but it didn't change the pixel shift. I think it's
normal :( . What i found is that if you change the second transition
to ACCELERATE, it is less visible, but maybe not the effect you want.
Also if you change the time from 1.0 to 0.5 it is a little smoother.

Yes, I found this "solution" also. I think it's much work to create
nice effects. A good idea would be a "edje effect showcase" on the E
website. Perhaps a lot of different effects as minimal example to learn
from or copy&paste into my own edje files. Where is the correct place
for new effects?

It'd be awesome if we could use Ejs for this! Maybe Pigeon will add Edje support some day soon. :)

-Blake