Re: [E-devel] Pulsing icon with edje

Am Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:39:32 +0000 schrieb Pierre Cassimans:

> thx for the code. I first thought it was the rel1 with 0 0 in stead
> of 0.0 0.0, but it didn't change the pixel shift. I think it's
> normal :( . What i found is that if you change the second transition
> to ACCELERATE, it is less visible, but maybe not the effect you want.
> Also if you change the time from 1.0 to 0.5 it is a little smoother.

Yes, I found this "solution" also. I think it's much work to create
nice effects. A good idea would be a "edje effect showcase" on the E
website. Perhaps a lot of different effects as minimal example to learn
from or copy&paste into my own edje files. Where is the correct place
for new effects?

regards
Andreas