[E-devel] evas / svg configure issue and solution

I mentioned before the weekend that I was having some issues with the SVG in evas with Fedora Core 5. I finally found the time to investigate the issue some more, but I am not sure how to fix it.

Essentially this solves the problem:

944c944
<       PKG_CHECK_MODULES(CAIRO_SVG, cairo-svg,
---
      PKG_CHECK_MODULES(CAIRO_SVG, libsvg-cairo,

Fedora Core calls their cairo-svg ... libsvg-cairo. I am not well versed enough in autofoo to make both of those happy.

--
||  D. Hageman                    <dhageman@dracken.com>  ||