Re: [E-devel] New patch for entranced and entrance

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:36:31 +0300
Eugen Minciu <minciue@gmail.com> wrote:
I've figured out what causes the problem, but I don't know how to fix it this time.

This happens because once I replace the execl() call in entrance_session_start_user_session, the environment variables for the user are no longer loaded. If anyone could tell me how to load these settings from C code, I'd very much appreciate it.

As things stand, at this point, entrance does work with this, and the E17 session starts, but many issues can quickly be noticed, probably caused by not setting the environment variables to some proper values.