Re: [E-devel] New patch for entranced and entrance

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:30:58 +0300
Eugen Minciu <minciue@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry, it seems that if I use this I get some issues within e. If I try to start an application from the run command thingie, it will tell me that the application failed to start.

I'll try to see what causes this. If anyone would be willing to investigate and/or give me any clues it would be appreciated.