Re: [E-devel] Entranced does not start entrance properly

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 14:39:45 +0300
Eugen Minciu <minciue@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry, I ran the debug again. It isn't corrupted. There was a \000 at the end of the string like there should have been, it was just gdb printing more data beyond that \000
The command that get executed is:
/usr/X11R6/bin/X -quiet -nolisten tcp vt7 -auth /var/lib/entrance/:0.Xauth :0