Re: [E-devel] shelf contents

Massimo Maiurana, il 26/08/2006 21:59, scrisse:

> I even tried to restart E without any luck.
> I'll try to shutdown X and restart to see what happens.

ok, I tried to shutdown X and restart, but nothing changed.
I then tried to exit from E, manually nuke my config and (sigh)
restore my usual config by hand... nothing changed.

even worst, now I notice that while some modules get removed from
the shelf in place of the one listed below them, some others modules
can't be removed at all... I tried to remove "clock" from the shelf
but, even if when I click on "remove gadget" the shelf blinks, the
module don't go away and I had to unload it.

on a side note, I see that when the hour displayed by tclock ends
with a "3" (e.g. 10:10:53) the text shifts a little to the right, as
if the character for the number 3 was narrower than the others.
does anybody seen this too?

--
       Massimo Maiurana         massimo<at>ragusa.linux.it
       http://massimo.solira.org       GPG keyID #7044D601

Articolo 11 - L'Italia ripudia la guerra come strumento di offesa
alla libertà degli altri popoli e come mezzo di risoluzione delle
controversie internazionali....