Re: [E-devel] shelf contents

Aleksej Struk, il 26/08/2006 23:32, scrisse:
> Hmmm,
>
> Works well for me. The problem is that you may have too old config.
> There were several commits recently that needs to nuke your config.

uhmm, no.
at the first start E has already wiped out my old config because the
version number was increased by raster.
actually that's what led me to notice this issue: I was restoring my
previous configuration (and so the shelf contents) by hand :)

I even tried to restart E without any luck.
I'll try to shutdown X and restart to see what happens.

--
       Massimo Maiurana         massimo<at>ragusa.linux.it
       http://massimo.solira.org       GPG keyID #7044D601

Articolo 11 - L'Italia ripudia la guerra come strumento di offesa
alla libertà degli altri popoli e come mezzo di risoluzione delle
controversie internazionali....