Re: [E-devel] [Evas] double click issues

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:04:40 +0300,
Eugen Minciu <minciue@gmail.com> wrote :

> On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:13:08 +0200
> Simon TRENY <simon.treny@free.fr> wrote:
>
> If you've ever used an older LAPTOP with the trackball thingie (hey,
> I still do!) you'll know sometimes you find yourself moving the
> pointer just a little with double clicks. And that fact that that
> doesn't register as a double click is somewhat annoying.
>
> It would be better if instead of demanding the exact same place, you
> could demand two clicks in the same region.

Yes, you're right. Actually, it seems that's how Windows and Gtk
detects the double-click: there should be two quick clicks in a small
region (4-pixels wide maybe).

Another problem I forgot to mention previously. The "flags" member of
the "mouse up" events are always set to EVAS_BUTTON_NONE. So there is
no way to detect a double/triple-click when the mouse is released.

Cheers,
Simon