Re: [E-devel] Window Minimize = Window Close

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 10:23:50AM +0000, Peter wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:41:30 +0900, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
> wrote:
> snip...
>

> >> I can't reproduce this, and I've had several others verify that things
> >> are working properly. All I can suggest is rebuilding a fresh co of
> >> e17/apps/e and possibly nuking your configs (~/.e/e/config).
> >
> > you need to nuke your config - the signal bindings will have changed.

I had added the new signal bindings inside an IFCFG for the latest
version... and I don't think I ever had to delete my configs while
working on it, so I assumed that was enough. Guess not :(

> Yes, it was necessary to clean out config. Sort of sad since all my
> settings and window placements were nuked too. Oh well. This corrected the
> minimize problem. Thx.

Unfortunately, that's life with unreleased software :(

rephorm.