Re: [E-devel] Window Minimize = Window Close

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:41:30 +0900, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
wrote:
snip...

>> I can't reproduce this, and I've had several others verify that things
>> are working properly. All I can suggest is rebuilding a fresh co of
>> e17/apps/e and possibly nuking your configs (~/.e/e/config).
>
> you need to nuke your config - the signal bindings will have changed.

Yes, it was necessary to clean out config. Sort of sad since all my
settings and window placements were nuked too. Oh well. This corrected the
minimize problem. Thx.

--
Peter
+++++