Re: [E-devel] Window Minimize = Window Close

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:44:14 -0500, brian.mattern wrote:

> The issues noted below should all be fixed. Let me know if there are any
> others. I'll try to get winter moved over the new naming scheme in the
> next couple of days.
> rephorm

No. Using Default theme, and cvs a/o 1652UT, minimizing a window removes
it from the desktop but does NOT place it in the IconTray. It also is not
in the alt-tab sequence or in the winlist.

Clicking on the IconBar icon or "run"ning the application a second time
actually restores the minimized process and does not start a new process.
Whereas, clicking or running an application when there is an open window
on the desktop will launch a second instance of that app.

--
Peter
+++++
jabber: pete4abw at jabber.org