Re: [E-devel] Window Minimize = Window Close

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:09:49 +0200, Morten Nilsen wrote:

> Peter wrote:
>> with this cvs pull of e17, clicking minimize on a window results in the
>> window closing.
>
> with the recent theme changes going in, I feel obliged to inquire which
> theme you are using (even though I myself can't help you ;)

I was using winter theme in a local profile. After recompiling and
restarting, e defaulted to it's stock default theme with the standard gray
background. When I click Configure/Theme, System-Default is shown. When I
click About Theme, only a dialog box with moving yellow clouds is shown.

In addition, clicking the maximize box has no effect. Clicking X does
close the window. HTH

--
Peter
+++++