[E-devel] A CVS anon mirror

After all the discussion on cvs and such, I've opened up a little mirror
(as in 'a little bandwidth').  So the next time you run in to a problem
at peak time, give it a shot.  Presently open for 10 connections and bw
limited.  We'll see how the load looks and adjust from there.

If you are using the command:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.enlightenment.org:/var/cvs/e co
e17/libs/eet

substitute

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs1.kevb.net:/var/cvs/e co e17/libs/eet

The directory structure matches our main anon cvs server, just
substitute "cvs1.kevb.net" for the host.

I'm interested in hearing if anyone has trouble, runs in to congestion,
or how slow it actually performs for you. (Not that I'll be able to do
anything.  But I'm curious. :P )

This mirror has the same files as on the webcvs at
http://e.kevb.net/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/ .

--
Kevin